This suite features a high-ceilinged living/dining area with a large, airy bedroom, and a charming kitchen off of the living/dining area that faces the street.
- Conveniently located in the heart of the French Quarter
- Queen-sized bed in the bedroom
- Perfect for enjoying New Orleans like a native
The Botanica Suite allows you to share the charm and comfort of New Orleans like a Native.
It includes a small kitchen that adjoins a comfortable living/dining area that overlooks the street.
Adjacent to the bedroom, there’s a full bathroom that features ample counter space.
- The Botanica Suite features a high-ceilinged living/dining area
- The bedroom is large and airy and includes a queen-sized bed and a beautiful antique armoire that covers one wall. Its window looks out onto a quiet, shared courtyard
- The kitchen includes a full stove, refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker
- Each room in the suite has a ceiling fan
- WiFi internet access
- Linens and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Parking available
Conveniently Located Near:
- Historic sites that are within walking distance
- French Quarter
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- Bars and restaurants
Rates are per night and are based on availability, season, and a 3-night minimum stay. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|June, July, and August (Based on a 3-night stay.) (See below for exceptions.)|
|September and December|
|October, November, January, February, March, April, and May|
|Presidents’ Day, St.Patrick’s Day / St. Joseph’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving|
|French Quarter Festival (weekend after Easter), Jazz Fest (last weekend of April, and first weekend of May), and Sugar Bowl (New Year’s Day)|