This exceptionally spacious suite is located in the French Quarter. Originally a two-story wing of an 1830s townhouse, guests enter the suite through a shared courtyard.
- Conveniently located in the heart of the French Quarter
- Queen-sized bed in the bedroom
- Perfect for enjoying New Orleans like a native
The Slave Quarter Suite was originally the two-story wing of an 1830s townhouse. The original double cooking fireplaces (no longer working) lend a historic feel to the suite.
This suite is quiet and offers exceptional space in the heart of New Orleans.
- The lower level of the suite features a living area, dining area, and a small kitchen
- The kitchen is equipped with a stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker
- A spiral staircase leads to the second floor where a large bedroom features a queen-sized bed along with a full bath
- Guests are welcome to use the shared courtyard which contains a table and chairs
- WiFi internet access
- Linens and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Parking available
Conveniently Located Near
- Historic sites that are within walking distance
- French Quarter
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- Bars and restaurants
Rates are per night and are based on availability, season, and a 3-night minimum stay. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|June, July, and August (Based on a 3-night stay.) (See below for exceptions.)|
|September and December|
|October, November, January, February, March, April, and May|
|Presidents’ Day, St.Patrick’s Day / St. Joseph’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving|
|French Quarter Festival (weekend after Easter), Jazz Fest (last weekend of April, and first weekend of May), and Sugar Bowl (New Year’s Day)|