The Annecy Suite is a charming one-bedroom apartment located in the heart of old Annecy. The living room is beautifully furnished with a fireplace, two armchairs, and a couch that converts into two single beds. The kitchen/dining area overlooks the old town and the river with views of the lake.
- Charming one-bedroom apartment in the heart of old Annecy
- King-sized bed in the bedroom
- Beautifully-furnished living room with a fireplace, sofa, and two armchairs
- The kitchen/dining area overlooks old Annecy with beautiful views of the lake and the river
- Great base for visiting the Alps, Savoy, and Switzerland
Lac d’Annecy is the jewel of the Savoy Alps. The resort of Annecy, which is the region’s capital, makes the best base for touring the beautiful Haute-Savoie.
Once a Gallo-Roman town, the seat of the comtes de Genève, Annecy opens onto one of the best views of cold, deep lakes and lush mountains in the French Alps.
Built around the river Thiou, Annecy has been called the Venice of the Alps because of the canals that cut through the old part of town, Vieil Annecy.
Since the 1980s, Annecy has become a booming urban center that has managed to preserve its natural setting as well.
- Kitchen includes microwave, convection oven, coffeemaker, stovetop, and refrigerator
- Full bath with bathtub/shower, and toilet
- There’s a separate additional toilet with its own small sink near the kitchen
- Weekly cleaning
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Cable television (with BBC World and CNN)
- Telephone service
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Parking available nearby
Conveniently Located Near:
- Two blocks from Lake Annecy – a summer recreational paradise
- Easy walk to the train station for fast day trips to Chamoix-Mond Blanc, Aix-les-Baines, Granulet
- Thirty minutes by car to Geneva
- Thirty minutes to top ski areas such as La Clusas
- One hour to Avoriaz or Albertville
Discounts are available for stays of more than two weeks. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|Mar 6 – Apr 2||Apr 3 – Jun 4|
|Jun 5 – Sep 8||Sep 9 – Oct 31|
|Nov 1 – Dec 18||Dec 19 – Jan 5|
|Jan 6 – Mar 5|