The Rosiers Suite is a lovely one-bedroom apartment located on the Rue des Rosiers, and is steps from the Picasso museum and Places des Vosges. It’s a ten-minute walk to Notre Dame, and five minutes to the Metro at either St. Paul or Hotel de Ville.
- Lovely one-bedroom apartment located on the Rue des Rosiers
- King-sized bed in the bedroom
- Plenty of light with nice windows in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom
- Charming kitchen furnished with modern amenities
- Conveniently located near the Picasso Museum, Places des Vosges, Notre Dame, and the Metro at either St. Paul or Hotel de Ville.
The Rosiers Suite is a lovely one-bedroom apartment located on the Rue des Rosiers which is famous for its Jewish delis, and its designer boutiques. The building is very old (and the staircase shows it) but the apartment has been completely renovated. The suite is located on the first floor (French counting – it’s up one flight from ground level) so it’s very convenient.
The Rosiers suite is ideally situated for visiting the Marais which has become the home to trendy boutiques, interesting bars, and restaurants. Enjoy fun crowds on Sunday afternoons while strolling through the heart of one of the oldest parts of Paris.
- The living/dining room is very nicely furnished and includes a wonderful old table for dining, and two lovely armchairs.
- There’s also a couch (the French name is a “gigogne”) that converts to a single bed, but with a trundle bed arrangement. It’s quite comfortable, should you have an overnight guest.
- A beautiful secretary houses a library of books on Paris, and provides a comfortable place to do your correspondence by pen and paper, or electronically if you bring your computer.
- The kitchen (tiny by American standards, but small and nice by Paris standards) is very modern but charming. The kitchen includes a coffeemaker, microwave, mixer, refrigerator, oven, and a four-burner stovetop.
- The bedroom has a king-sized bed (rare in Paris) with a wonderful, firm mattress and a large closet with good storage space. It looks out onto a nicely planted courtyard one floor below.
- The toilet is separated in its own tiny room in the French tradition, and the bathtub in the bathroom does include a shower. Both are small but modern and highly functional.
- Weekly cleaning
- Telephone service
- Answering machine
- Cable television
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- High-speed Internet access
- Parking available nearby
Conveniently Located Near:
- The Picasso museum is only steps away
- The Place des Vosges is also steps away
- Notre Dame is a ten-minute walk
- The Metro at either St. Paul or Hotel de Ville is only a 5-minute walk
- The Marais
Discounts are available for stays of more than two weeks. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|Mar 6 – Apr 2||Apr 3 – Jul 15|
|Jul 16 – Sep 5||Sep 6 – Oct 31|
|Nov 1 – Nov 17||Nov 18 – Nov 30|
|Dec 1 – Dec 15||Dec 16 – Jan 7|
|Jan 8 – Mar 5|