The Luxembourg – Left Bank Suite is a delightful one-bedroom apartment located between the Pantheon and Notre Dame in the Latin Quarter/Sorbonne area of the fashionable 5th Arrondissement in Paris. The apartment includes a living room, bedroom, small kitchen, and bathroom. It is beautifully furnished, and perfect for two people.
- Conveniently located between the Pantheon and Notre Dame in the tourist heart of Old Paris
- King-sized bed in the bedroom
- Beautifully furnished, bright and cheerful
The Luxembourg – Left Bank Suite is a delightful one-bedroom apartment located on Rue de l’Ecole Polytechnique between the Pantheon and Notre Dame in the Latin Quarter/Sorbonne area of the fashionable 5th Arrondissement in Paris.
This 400-square-foot apartment provides a high level of comfort and luxury for the visitor who wants to be in the heart of Paris.
It’s the only apartment on the 2nd floor (French counting, 3rd floor American style) of a 15th-century building. Recently renovated, the apartment is beautifully furnished and perfect for two people.
- The apartment includes a living room, bedroom, small kitchen, and bathroom
- The bedroom features a king-sized bed
- The living room has a couch (the French name is a “gigogne”) that converts to a single bed, but with a trundle bed arrangement. It’s quite comfortable, should you have an overnight guest.
- The living/dining room is very nicely furnished and includes a wonderful old table for dining, and two lovely armchairs
- The kitchen is small but efficient, and fully furnished with a microwave and coffeemaker
- The bathroom is small but modern, and features a bathtub with shower, sink, and toilet.
- Weekly cleaning
- Telephone service
- Answering machine
- Cable television
- High-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Parking available nearby
Conveniently Located Near:
- The Latin Quarter/Sorbonne area
- The Pantheon
- Notre Dame
- Bus and Metro connections
Discounts are available for stays of more than two weeks. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|Mar 6 – Apr 2||Apr 3 – Jul 15|
|Jul 16 – Sep 5||Sep 6 – Oct 31|
|Nov 1 – Nov 17||Nov 18 – Nov 30|
|Dec 1 – Dec 15||Dec 16 – Jan 7|
|Jan 8 – Mar 5|