The Cluny Suite is a charming one-bedroom apartment. The living room and dining area are located on the ground floor, as are the bathroom, kitchen, and a small courtyard. The dining area includes a table and two chairs.
- Conveniently located between the Pantheon and Notre Dame
- King-sized bed in the bedroom
- The comfortable, relaxing way to visit Paris
The Cluny Suite is a charming one-bedroom apartment located on a quiet, residential, typically French street with excellent neighborhood shops and bakeries.
The Cluny Suite is furnished with your comfort in mind, and is placed in the midst of some of the best bus lines to any part of Paris.
The living room and dining area are located on the ground floor, as are the bathroom, kitchen, and a small courtyard.
The building is very small and old (and the staircase shows it) but the size makes the apartment delightful since it’s the only apartment on the floor, and therefore you have windows on both the front and back of the building.
- The bedroom is located down one flight with beautifully cut stone walls. It has a king-sized bed (rare in Paris) with a wonderful, firm mattress, and plenty of space for luggage, and an armoire.
- The living room has a couch (the French name is a “gigogne”) that converts to a single bed, but with a trundle bed arrangement. It’s quite comfortable, should you have an overnight guest.
- The living room also has side chairs and a desk.
- The dining area includes a table and two armchairs.
- There are windows in the kitchen (tiny by American standards, but small and nice by Paris standards).
- The kitchen includes a coffeemaker, microwave, mixer, refrigerator, oven, and a four burner stove-top.
- Weekly cleaning
- Linens and towels
- Telephone service
- Answering machine
- Fax machine
- Cable television
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- High-speed Internet access
- Parking available nearby
Conveniently Located Near:
- Notre Dame
- Two blocks from the Pantheon
- Walking distance from the Sorbonne
- Luxembourg Gardens – one of Paris’ best places to run, walk, and watch people!
- Steps away from the tourist heart of Paris
Discounts are available for stays of more than two weeks. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|Mar 6 – Apr 2||Apr 3 – Jul 15|
|Jul 16 – Sep 5||Sep 6 – Oct 31|
|Nov 1 – Nov 17||Nov 18 – Nov 30|
|Dec 1 – Dec 15||Dec 16 – Jan 7|
|Jan 8 – Mar 5|