The Rue Du Château Suite is located on the rue de château, about a ten-minute walk from the Montparnasse area (a favorite haunt of Hemingway and the 1920’s Lost Generation). This Left Bank location is in a traditional part of Paris with typical butchers, bakers, and cafes, interspersed with more trendy bars and restaurants spreading out from the Montparnasse area. It’s a wonderful area for a very Parisian experience.
- Charming one-bedroom apartment located in the traditional part of Paris
- King-sized bed in the bedroom
- comfortable living room with a lit gigogne (sofa bed), side chairs, and an antique secretaire desk
- Luxurious granite dining/bar area adjacent to the kitchen
- The apartment overlooks a green courtyard and the surrounding area
- Great base to visit Paris like a native
The Rue Du Château Suite is located on the rue de château, about a ten minute walk from the Montparnasse area (a favorite haunt of Hemingway and the 1920’s Lost Generation). This Left-Bank location is in a traditional part of Paris with typical butchers, bakers, and cafes, interspersed with more trendy bars and restaurants spreading out from the Montparnasse area. It’s a wonderful area for a very Parisian experience. It’s also in a great location for getting around Paris from the Pernety metro stop one block away.
This one-bedroom apartment is located on the 2eme etage (our third floor) which also happens to be the top floor of a traditional turn-of-the-century apartment building (the 1900 turn of the century) – thus making the apartment very quiet.
- There’s a comfortable living room with a lit gigogne (the French combination sofa and bed that’s extremely comfortable), side chairs, and a wonderful antique secretaire if you have work to do during your visit to Paris.
- The apartment has a luxurious granite dining/bar area for drinks and meals.
- The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and oven.
- The kitchen enjoys its own view over the courtyard making it a delight to use the kitchen and enjoy the fruits of your visits to the neighborhood outdoor markets just a five-minute walk away.
- Just off of the bedroom, the bathroom has a tub with shower, and a marble-topped vanity.
- The toilet is in its own ‘”water closet” near the front door which provides guests with two bathroom sinks that many find very convenient.
- The bedroom has a lovely marble fireplace, and a king-sized bed. The mirrored closet offers plenty of storage space for your clothes and bags.
- The apartment has beautiful old traditional wood flooring and high ceilings to give it a truly antique Parisian feeling.
- Weekly cleaning
- Telephone service
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Cable television
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Parking may be able to be arranged a half a block from the apartment, for an additional fee
Conveniently Located Near:
- Montparnasse area (10-minute walk)
- The Left Bank
- Great local shops
Discounts are available for stays of more than two weeks. Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
|Mar 6 – Apr 2||Apr 3 – Jul 31|
|Aug 1 – Sep 5||Sep 6 – Oct 31|
|Nov 1 – Nov 17||Nov 18 – Nov 30|
|Dec 1 – Dec 15||Dec 16 – Jan 7|
|Jan 8 – Mar 5|